Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh, the dreams!


I love that feeling of being other worldly. You know when you have been writing for hrs, have to come back to "reality". Man, it's hard to go from a magical place to the real world. At the same time, there is such magick here.


Here in a few moments I leave for the mountains with my family to see the Aspens changing. What incredible magick our creator has done in giving us the wonder of each season to enjoy.


I imagine that I will find inspiration, either in writing, drawing/painting, or photography in the beauty I am about to enjoy.


I am so thankful for my artistic soul. I am eternally grateful that the magick I was supposed to follow wasn't mathmatics! I always sucked in that. At least I have the gift of enjoying those things that fill my soul. A mountain side filled with color, my children's eyes as they enjoy the wonder of it all, the passion of a wonderful man by my side.


So, blessed, so very blessed!


I love the beautiful worlds that live inside my mind, but I enjoy greatly the incredible dream of living life, of seeing it's beauty in all that is around me.


What dreams!

No comments: